Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing methylcobalamin, the most active vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 deficiency concerns mostly vegans, vegetarians, and older people.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function, and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division and contributes to red blood cell formation.
- Contains methylcobalamin an active form of vitamin B12.
- Clean label - no unnecessary additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).
Inulin, vitamin B12 (mannitol, methylcobalamin), shell (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), L-leucine.
Sign up to our newsletter for product updates, well-being information and special offers.